Translate

Monday, February 23, 2015

Transfers Tomorrow

Hey, what's up? Que Tal? Pues esta semana ha sido muy bien. No tenia algunas historias maravillosas esta semana porque fue la tipica semana pero todo esta bien. Transferencias son manana. I don't know if I'm getting transferred or not though. I find out later today. But, a few things I realized that you could send me if you wanted was stamps and envelopes. I wouldn't worry too much about it, but whenever you send a letter of something, you could always stick some stamps in it because those are something I might need. I baptized Zamantha yesterday. It was a cool experience, ha ha, especially doing it in Spanish. After that whole incidence with Pete, he has lost a lot of hope. We went to visit him the other day, though, and we took a member. His hope was down, so we talked to him a little and basically told him that we can't teach him anymore if he's lost the desire. So, we all left and went to visit other families, but later that night, it had to be pretty late, our member went to his house because he felt bad and he asked Pete if he was hungry. He bought Pete some food and even let Pete sleep over at his house. All of a sudden, Pete's desire is huge again. He actually went to church and is cool again, so we are going to try to teach him and see where it goes with him. My companion is most likely leaving tomorrow, so I'll get a new one. I think it's good to learn how different people teach. But, that's about it for now. In the zone total, this past weekend, 9 people were baptized. Idk if we're going to hit our goal though, this month, unfortunately. We only have 12 baptisms this month, so far, and not much time. We have a lot of people that could get baptized this week, but I guess we'll see what happens. Well, that's about it for this past week. It just got cold again today. and rainy. I love when I get letters, so keep that up. It's super awesome that Megan scored so high on the SAT. That's great. But, I hope everything is well. I don't think there's anything specific I need right now. Just pray for my Spanish and teaching. I've definitely learned a lot of lessons in the past few weeks about a few things. But, take care. Love, Elder Brady








No comments:

Post a Comment