Translate

Monday, March 23, 2015

3/23

Hey. How's it going? So, this week was okay. It's still really hard. President Maluenda did call me the other day, but the only thing he said to me was to enjoy my mission and he asked if I was doing stretches, and I said yes, and that's all he said. So it wasn't really much. Still hoping the mission gets better because I still can't say I'm enjoying it. It's easier said than done, to forget yourself and go to work. My companions still really have a hard time with that. They don't even try. All they do is watch NBA highlights and listen to rap. I was really contemplating going home this week because it sounds so nice. I don't want to lose my testimony on my mission or anything. It's really hard. It's hard to never talk to anyone. I did get a letter from Ashley this week. That really encouraged me to keep going, so you can thank her for that. I'll try to keep going. I just need that constant motivation or else the same thing is going to happen over and over again. Because emails just aren't enough. It feels like a month passes by in between every Monday. And my desires are [not there] right now. I don't really have any to be honest. But, I'll try to keep going. It would be much appreciated if you guys send me pictures and maybe recordings or something,  just so I can hear your voice. Especially Ashley. Tell her family that I miss them. But, pictures would be much appreciated and maybe some children's Spanish books or something just so I have something different to read so I don't go crazy out here. Letters would be great too. Just small things that will make me happy. Have a good week. Elder Brady

No comments:

Post a Comment