Translate

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Heyyy!

Okay, so I couldn't email yesterday because all libraries are closed on Memorial Day. But, a huge surprised happened. I got transferred, so I'm no longer in Harlingen. I'm in Kingsville, Texas right now. Also, I didn't get any packages or letters yet, so hopefully they make it to me somehow. My new Address is 105 Ranger Road Apt C, Kingsville TX 78363. Send all packages and letters to that address. This week has been such a crazy week. One day I could be somewhere and the next I'm in a completely different area meeting new members and in a different ward. This area is still all English, so I guess God really wants me to learn English. lol. I really liked my last area a lot, so It was hard leaving it. I didn't really get to say bye to any members either because there was like a 90 percent chance that I would have stayed there. But, my new companion's name is Elder Hutchinson. He's a district leader... my first companion that has been a district leader. He's kind of nerdy, so it will take some time to get used to. lol All of the areas here are so spread apart, so we don't get to see everyone else as much as I used to. I have been picking up guitar a lot recently, though. I've learned a bunch of new chords and songs. We play and sing for all of our members. I've learned how to play a ton of hymns, so we play those for everybody. I think it's really fun to play guitar. When I came to this area, we had no investigators here, but now we have 5 and some are looking pretty solid for baptism. But, that's pretty much my life right now. Its not always easy, but I do my best. Hopefully I get those letters and packages soon. If not, maybe there's someone you can contact at the other apartment complex.
Love you guys. Elder Brady




Tie that my last comp gave me as a gift

my scriptures

No comments:

Post a Comment