Translate

Monday, June 22, 2015

June 22

Hey!! So, this week was pretty good actually...a little rough towards
the beginning of the week, but later on it started to pick up. This is
the last week of the transfer, which is exciting. Last Sunday, one of
the members at church gave everyone a BOM reading chart, so I started
over in the Book of Mormon and am going to read the whole thing
through. It's crazy because I've read through 1st and 2nd Nephi a ton
of times in my life, but now everything in it is starting to make
sense. Maybe I'm just more focused, but I learned a lot of cool stuff.
I've still been playing guitar a lot this week. Another Elder taught
me how to read tab, so I've been working on that. We have a zone
conference on Wednesday, so President will be there and so will Corpus
Christi zone and our zone, so there will be a lot of missionaries
there. My companion and I were asked to do a special musical number, so
we are playing Be Still My Soul. I'll be playing guitar and he'll be
singing. I've definitely learned a lot this week, though. I hope
everything is great there! It's always really busy here, so I never have
much time to do anything here, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. I
guess we'll see what happens with transfers. As far as pants go, I'm
not sure my size, so I'll look here and get back to you on that. A
member had a measuring tape the other day and said that I'm 6'2¨, so
I've gotten a little taller. But, hope everythings great! Elder Brady

No comments:

Post a Comment